eduNext.Abroad Call
eduNext.Abroad SMS
Home About Us SiteMap Contact US

An Australian education is truly an international experience. Our universities are linked to institutions in more than 100 countries and academic staff members are recruited from abroad. After graduating in Australia, you will be able to work in companies around the world.

An Australian university will provide you with a sound understanding of your chosen field, along with academic skills that can be applied to other areas. You won't just be learning about health, science, engineering or the arts. You'll also be learning how to think creatively and independently.


These institutions provide viable alternatives well worth consideration. With its unique approach of curriculum structure and focus, these programs contribute excellent education and utmost options for students that prefer such flexibility. Typically it takes 4 years to complete bachelor's degree from the countries like, USA. But in Australia many of the same programs takes only 3 years to complete. Australian bachelors programs are highly specialized and it does'nt require pursuing unrelated elective programs to their discipline. Rather these programs entail students to focus completely on core field of study Australian universities put the students in order for real world application of their studies more beneficially.

However, certain specialized and professional courses like engineering degree could be of 4 years program. There would an additional academic year for few program such as Bachelor of Honors, which is a research focused one year program applied as an extension to their 3 years program. It is offered typically for the students performing well in their studies


Australia provides international students with the most rigorous consumer protection in the world. Period. In 2000, Australia introduced the Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Act 2000. ESOS ensures that, in order to enroll international students, institutions must first meet requirements for registration. All institutions which meet registration requirements are listed on the publicly available Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS).

If an institution doesn't meet stringent standards for marketing activities, education delivery, facilities and student support services, it isn't registered. That means it can't enroll international students.

However, it's important to note that if you come to Australia on a non-student visa, you won't have this assurance.

Visit these Websites to find detailed information on What they cover and to decide which provides is right for you

Qualified Education Agent Counselor AAAOE AAERI

We thank you for the support extended-R. Anil Kumar

We advise our friends to approach only edunext - Sanga Mitra

We thank you for the support extended-R. Anil Kumar

We advise our friends to approach only edunext - Sanga Mitra

Copyright 2010 EduNext Abroad. All rights reserved. Subscribe    Bookmark and Share

Overseas Education, Study Abroad, Study in USA, UK, Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, Singapore, Germany