eduNext.Abroad Call
eduNext.Abroad SMS
Home About Us SiteMap Contact US
Work while U Study
Working in Canada while you study:

Citizenship and Immigration Canada allows International Students to work in Canada in limited situations. Students are required to arrive in Canada with sufficient money to live and pay their bills while studying. However, in some cases, a student may be able to work in Canada during the course of study:

  • On Campus with out a work permit

  • Off-Campus with a valid work permit

  • In Co-op and Internship Programms, where work experience is a part of the course, with work permit

In addition, spouses/common-law partners of international students are eligible to work in Canada while their partners study.

Working after Studies and Settlement Options
Post-Graduate Work Permit Program:

Under the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program, international students who have graduated and obtained a Canadian qualification can now obtain a three year open work permit on which they can work for any Canadian employer in any industry. They are not required to have a Canadian job offer at the time of application.

Eligibility Criteria for international students:
Must have studied full-time for the eight months preceding the completion of their program and must have graduated from:
  • A public post-secondary educational institution (university, college, or CEGEP); or

  • A Private post-secondary educational institution that operates under the same rules and regulations as public institutions, and receives at least 50 per cent of its financing for operations from government grants; or

  • A Canadian private educational institution authorized by provincial or territorial statute to confer degrees.

Qualified Education Agent Counselor AAAOE AAERI

We thank you for the support extended-R. Anil Kumar

We advise our friends to approach only edunext - Sanga Mitra

We thank you for the support extended-R. Anil Kumar

We advise our friends to approach only edunext - Sanga Mitra

Copyright 2010 EduNext Abroad. All rights reserved. Subscribe    Bookmark and Share

Overseas Education, Study Abroad, Study in USA, UK, Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, Singapore, Germany